Here is an example of the included shortcodes in this theme.
- Google Maps: easily insert a Google Map into any page, post or sidebar widget. Comes with a nice visual editor that makes inserting maps easy. Just click the “map” icon in the editor toolbar.
- Banner: insert a flag or brush styled banner. Banners can have a link. Just click the “banner” icon in the editor toolbar to insert a new banner onto any post or page.
- Blog Listing: this shortcode is useful for inserting a list of recent blog posts onto any page of your website, this is mostly used on the home page.
- Icon: choose from over 600 icons. Insert a vertical or horizontal icon banner ( these can have a title, description and clickable link). Or insert a little circle styled icon, useful for “contact us” social media buttons.
- Line: Choose from 6 different line designs. Great for separating content.
This is an example of the GOOGLE MAPS shortcode:
This is an example of the BANNER shortcode:
This is an example of the BLOG POSTS shortcode:
Hi again, lovelies! Summer has already started! Yay! Don’t you love it when you have all the time to spend with your family and friends. What’s more perfect timing to have is the SM Stationery Art Fest this weekend. Whether you’re an art lover or just want[…]
Last time, I shared how I got into journaling and I had been wondering then where I can find a planner that would give me a soft nudge to do the tasks that are needed to be done. Then, I found Belle de Jour Power Planner – my[…]
Creative planning can be a lonesome task, sometimes, but it’s a different story when you seek like-minded people. Meeting people face to face is a lot more fun and can even boost your creativity. I meet my planner sisters from time to time to catch up[…]
Hello everyone! It’s love month and it’s such a great reminder for us to focus on what we love. Hope you get all the love in the world, not only today, but in all days ahead! Also, remember to love yourself and show love to others, too.[…]
Why I do what I do? In this time of social media hype, we are often caught up with too much noise online. Even in real life, I know for sure how stressful life can be. So we better have one thing to keep us balanced. For[…]
I’m so happy to share to you lovelies that I was invited by Paper Mate last Words and Letters at National Book Store Shangri-La Plaza Mall. So to give back, I will be running a giveaway! One lucky winner will win one pack of Paper Mate Inkjoy[…]
Hi there, lovelies! How’s your holiday? As we welcome New Year, most of us think of our 2018 goals, events to attend, parties to celebrate, and everything that is bound to happen this year. We all have the feeling of excitement as to what this year would bring[…]
Hi again, Lovelies! Last December 17, 2017, I had a chance to attend the National Book Store’s Creative Planning Workshop held at Glorietta 1. Together with my planner sister, Mai, we got there before the registration started. I couldn’t help but felt giddy every time I[…]
Hi, lovelies! Yey! Let’s start this week with a freebie unicorn printable that you can use on your planner, scrapbooks, memory keeping, etc. I want to share this simple chibi unicorn I made using procreate app. I hope you like it. just follow the steps below: [sociallocker] [/sociallocker][…]
Hi everyone! Finally, I’m back to the blogging world. Yay! So, let me show you how I decorate my Keepsake Planner from Filed I got this when I attended the #FILEDGoldenGoal Planner Launch last November 5, 2016. I can say that I finally found my planner peace (if[…]
This is an example of the ICON shortcode:
Choose from over 600 icons. Choose your own icon colors. Choose from 3 icon layouts (horizontal, vertical and circle). Demo below:
This is an example of the LINE shortcode:
This is the “arrow” line:
This is the “heart” line:
This is the “dash” line:
This is the “flower” line:
This is the “leaf” line:
This is the “rectangle text” spacer, insert any text you like: